When we were pregnant with our first little baby, our 3 year old nephew told us that "we had a baby crocodile in my belly". Still healing from our miscarriage, we are praying for more "baby crocodiles"...

Friday, March 30, 2012

2nd Beta is....

...1592!!!

It almost doubled in 48 hours, but not quite. My DR is not concerned, and he wants me to come in Monday for the last one. I have been doing some research on hcg beta doubling time, and as long as it doubles in at least 76 hours, you should be doing well. I don't think I will be doing anymore "research" on the web anytime soon. It just put me in a sour and negative mood from reading all of the stories of the bad things that can happen with infertility and miscarriage. I understand the purpose of message boards...to educate and meet others going thru this journey. Lately, it just puts a lot of  "what-ifs" into my mind...what if this happens? what does this cramp mean? is this normal? Ok, I'm done.

Moral of the story: I am going to avoid looking up stuff on the internet. I am going to trust God completely. I am going to pray that our baby crocodile(s) continue to grow healthy and strong. I am going to be positive (why am I so emotional today anyways?). God is soo good.

1 comment:

  1. Yay...congrats! My 2nd beta didn't doubled either but as long as your beta in going up and not down then that's still a positive sign.

    ReplyDelete